Bowen Fascial Release
What are the key points of Bowen?
- suitable for adults and children, new-born babies and the elderly
- work can be performed through light clothing or directly on the skin
- no manipulation or adjustment
- it is different from massage
What has Bowen been observed to help?
- pain management
- sports injuries
- back pain, acute and chronic
- general aches and pains
- headaches / sinus / migraine
What happens in a treatment session?
- a session lasts approximately 60 minutes
- a full case history is recorded
- treatment consists of specific rolling moves across soft tissue
- unique breaks in the treatment during which you are left to rest